Acorn offers a full range of planning services. Staff arebound by the RTPI Code of Professional Conduct, which governs all their professional activities.
The planning regime requires vigilance to safeguard Clients' interests and to ensure potential development opportunities are identified and promoted at the optimum stage in the planning process.
To achieve this Acorn undertakes:
Site and Major Project Support
- Pre-application consultations
- Liaison with statutory and non-statutory consultees
- Preparation of planning applications
- Representations to Committee
- Applications for Certificates of Lawful Use and change of use
- Preparation of Design and Access statements
- Negotiation of planning obligations conditions and Section 106 and Section 278 agreements
- Compliance monitoring
- Planning Appeals for refusal non-determination and enforcement
Local Development Frameworks are very different from the Local Plans they replace. Developers will only be successful if they have expert support to lobby and engage the new planning system. Acorn offer a range of support including agency, negotiation, and preparation of supporting documents.